The first prize in my THINK TINK giveaway on
September 15 and 16
is this pretty Tinkerbell doll...
It is a Precious Moments Tinkerbell Doll, autographed by the doll maker, Linda Rick. This doll came right from Magic Kingdom Park at Disney World!!! The autograph says "Believe in the Magic of Tink! Linda Rick". The doll with the autograph is valued over $150, but my sister and gram would say it was priceless. They LOVE Tink!
It was provided to my giveaway by Allison from Destinations in Florida Travel . They have a blog too!!
So Allison helps families plan trips to Florida. Especially to DISNEY WORLD!!! When I was 5 my family and I went to Magic Kingdom.It was very fun.I met Sleeping Beauty,Cinderella,Prince Charming,and Belle. We rode on Snow White's scary adventure. I wasn't scared of that at all!!!! We took a boat from our hotel to the kingdom. We watched fireworks. Our hotel had a pool with a water slide!!! We ate mickey mouse shaped pancakes!!! IT was so fun!!! My mom says we are going to go back and see all of Disney World soon because we are all older now. I hope shes talks to Allison!!!!!! Mom, TALK TO ALLISON!!!!!
And make sure you all come here in Spetember to try to win my giveaway THINK TINK!!!!


21 comments:
Hi Shaye! What an awesome giveaway for Blogmania. I agree with your mom & grams... that's priceless. Whoever wins is going to be very lucky!
On another note missy... I've never been to Disney - not Disneyland or Disney World. So I am going to live through your memories of your trip to Disney. You're so lucky!
Have a wonderful week!
{Hugs!}
Dawn
We love Belle!!
thanks~
Nicole
Coleeol42784 at aol dot com
I love Belle though I think my two girls like Cinderella better. my e-mail is signing_charity@yahoo.com
Snow White with ivory skin and dark hair is my fav! but Tink has always been my very favorite!
cluedn(at)embarqmail(dot)com
I follow your blog.
cluedn(at) embarqmail (dot) com
oops....wrong area....found the right comment form =)
Hi Shaye. I love this little doll and would be so proud to give it to my Granddaughter for her upcoming birthday. Thank you for offering such a fantastic giveaway.
Hugs...Tracy :)
cottonpickincute@hotmail.com
I just liked Destinations In Florida. Thanks Allison and Shaye.
Hugs...Tracy :)
My fav Disney Princess is Belle from Beauty and the Beast
lhoward916 at gmail dot com
I follow you on GFC
lhoward916 at gmail dot com
Sleeping Beauty is my favorite!
carrie-bryant@sbcglobal.net
following you on gfc!
my fave is tinkerbell!
sadiekate2001vat yahoo.com
I am following you on GFC as Kimberly (picture of a cute chickadee).
msX3kcd@gmail.com
My favorite Disney Princess is Belle from Beauty and The Beast but I love Tinkerbell too :)
msX3kcd@gmail.com
Hi Shaye, my favorite princess is Tink! Oh, choose me pretty please with glitter on top! :) Nana likes Cinderella, & Esme loves Sleeping Beauty. I'm following you in GFC. Thanks for a lovely giveaway!
Best wishes,
Janelle Ashton
Chanticlear1(at)gmail(dot)com
I love Cinderella!
I follow on GFC
and liked the FB page
kpuleski at gmail dot com
http://practicalfrugality.blogspot.com/
I love Ariel, she is my all time favorite!
vflores03 at gmail dot com
I follow!
vflores03 at gmail dot com
We love Princess Tiana!
kambres@gmail.com
i'm following!
mommyhastowork at aol.com
i;m a fb fan
thank you
mommyhastowork at aol.com
Post a Comment