WRITTEN BY

i'm a pop warner cheerleader and i love to sing,cheer, and tumble.i dress like a tomboy.i'm learing to play guitar and am audting for Americia's Got Talent,Season 7.so watch out for me on your tv.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

In 27 days

Sorry I haven't been blogging more.This summer has been crazy! Yet I get bored often. I'm calling out for school like a baby crys out for it's mama!I can't believe the first day in 27 days!In 27 days Gianna will walk through bh halls as a Juinior for the first time!Brielle will discovor the first day of a 8th grader!I will take my first steps on  the middle school property!Mackenna will start to explore 1st grade! It will be a few months before Joeseph turns1! And in 27 days it will be only a few weeks before grampa and nana come!

9 comments:

Bree, Home of Blogmania said...

Grief- is your entire family talented. How'd your mama do it :)- sis a photographer and you a writer! Great job- and enjoy school, 27 days will be here sooon!

Judy Joyce said...

Great to see you writing about YOU! Creativity is wonderful and writing is the art of communication regardless of your age!

Sparkle Queen said...

Hi Shaye! I'm brand new to your blog and can't wait to hear more about YOU! How awesome that school starts soon. I'm sure you're excited to be back with all your friends having fun again!

Look forward to reading more of your adventures soon!

Have a terrific day!
{Hugs!}
Dawn

http://designsbydawnmarie.blogspot.com

Kel said...

What a great writer you are! My older daughter loves to write as well. She just started a blog called Talking With Emma! I hope you enjoy your new school year. It will be here sooner than you think!

Tara said...

I am just visiting your blog today..and think you are an amazing little writer! I can't wait to hear more about your adventures! I would of love to have a blog when I was your age.. I don't think the internet was invented then thought lol :)

Heather said...

I would have loved to have a blog when I was your age. You're so lucky (& creative!)!

Unknown said...

It is great that we now have creative outlets for young generations. I would have loved to blog when I was your age! I cannot wait until my daughters are old enough to join the blogging world, if they want to. Enjoy your last 23days of summer!

Anonymous said...

I remember way back when, when I was in school! It was so much fun! I'm jealous that you get to go back in 27 days!

Lynda Coker said...

your great adventure is just beginning. Enjoy every moment!