WRITTEN BY

i'm a pop warner cheerleader and i love to sing,cheer, and tumble.i dress like a tomboy.i'm learing to play guitar and am audting for Americia's Got Talent,Season 7.so watch out for me on your tv.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BLOGMANIA GIVEAWAY!!!
EDITED WITH WINNER's INFO!!!!

Jordyn!!!!

already emailed her. she loves tink too!!!!!


thanks everyone, hope you get to go to Florida  soon!!!!! me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Enter to win this pretty Tinkerbell doll...






It is a Precious Moments Tinkerbell Doll, autographed by the doll maker, Linda Rick. This doll came right from Magic Kingdom Park at Disney World!!!  The autograph says "Believe in the Magic of Tink! Linda Rick".  The doll with the autograph is valued over $150, but my sister and gram would say it was priceless. They LOVE Tink!

It was provided to my giveaway by Allison from Destinations in Florida Travel .  They have a blog  too!!


So Allison helps families plan trips to Florida.  Especially to DISNEY WORLD!!!  When I was 5 my family and I went to Magic Kingdom.It was very fun.I met Sleeping Beauty,Cinderella,Prince Charming,and Belle. We rode on Snow White's scary adventure. I wasn't scared of that at all!!!!  We took a boat from our hotel to the kingdom. We watched fireworks. Our hotel had a pool with a water slide!!! We ate mickey mouse shaped pancakes!!! IT was so fun!!! My mom says we are going to go back and see all of Disney World soon because we are all older now.  I hope shes talks to Allison!!!!!!  Mom, TALK TO ALLISON!!!!!





EVERYONE ELSE, THIS IS  HOW YOU ENTER:

1)  LEAVE A COMMENT TELLING ME YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY FAIRY OR PRINCESS.
 Make sure you leave an email address so I can tell you if you win!!


2)  PUBLICLY FOLLOW THIS BLOG and leave a comment telling me you do.


3)  LIKE Destinations in Florida travel on fb - tell her Shaye sent you!!!




Then go enter some more giveaways!!!