You'll find world facts in this post.
Did you know ...
That this year the Chinese New Year is on February 14th?
That this year the Chinese New Year is on February 14th?
It is.
And it's the year of the Tiger.
+
That the first Valentines made in the US were made and sold by Esther Howland in Worcester, MA. (That's the same city I was born in!), around 1930. Until then, Valentines were mostly shipped over from England. Her sales were about a hundred thousand dollars! a year- that was REALLY good back then!!!

1 comments:
Hi Shaye,
I'm really excited to see your party invites turned out so well! I bet you are excited about turning 8.
Do you give little gifts going home from birthday parties in America? Here in Australia we do. For Sians VIP party we filled plastic glasses up with colourful jellybeans and the girls at the party loved them. If you want to see a picture it is here...
http://thebaynhamfamily.blogspot.com/2009/03/jelly-beans-and-martini-glasses.html
I hope you have a brilliant party and I look forward to seeing more about it here and on your Mums blog!
Gina
Post a Comment