WRITTEN BY

i'm a pop warner cheerleader and i love to sing,cheer, and tumble.i dress like a tomboy.i'm learing to play guitar and am audting for Americia's Got Talent,Season 7.so watch out for me on your tv.

Monday, January 18, 2010

my favorite Pink

After seeing my mom make blog headers for The Rusted Chain and Enjoying The Story  I just needed one! I asked if mom could make me one. Of course, her answer was yes. I was ready to explode ( even though I knew that would be the answer) ! She asked if  I wanted a special color. Pink was my answer. She asked if I wanted to change the name. My Favorite Pink  was the answer.

4 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I love your blog :)

and I love the color pink!

wolfqueen2 said...

Love your blog..Hope you have a great time blogging.

gina said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the new blog header. Thanks for all of help on it! Happy Blogging. :)

Jules said...

I love the look! Your mom is soo cool. ;)

Have fun blogging - it's addicting!