WRITTEN BY

i'm a pop warner cheerleader and i love to sing,cheer, and tumble.i dress like a tomboy.i'm learing to play guitar and am audting for Americia's Got Talent,Season 7.so watch out for me on your tv.

Monday, October 26, 2009

painting a pumpkin



On October 15th  my class went on a field trip. We picked are our own pumpkins. The next day we painted them. And at writing workshop we brainstormed ideas about our pumpkins for a pumpkin story. It was fun. But one day the rain washed the paint away. And today Ma- Moo saw half of it gone! A squirrel ate it! So she threw it away.



3 comments:

gina said...

Thank goodness I snapped a pic of it with my phone when you first brought it home! I'm glad you're enjoying school so much this year. :)

Unknown said...

Such a pretty pumpkin! What a fun field trip--I'm glad you had such a fun time :)

shaye said...

I had a fun time there!