WRITTEN BY

i'm a pop warner cheerleader and i love to sing,cheer, and tumble.i dress like a tomboy.i'm learing to play guitar and am audting for Americia's Got Talent,Season 7.so watch out for me on your tv.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween!

Halloween is almost here! I'm so excited! We already got our costumes. Gianna's Batgirl , Brielle's a sassy, black and red pirate, Mackenna's Snow White, and I'm a charm school witch.  Brielle, Mackenna, and I made a black and orange paper chain that day to count down to Halloween. Each day we rip off a link. I rip off blacks and Mackenna rips off oranges. The day before Halloween my school has a Halloween Grand March. I just can't wait! Can you?

2 comments:

gina said...

I can't wait either. I am so excited to trick or treat for the first time in our new neighborhood and see what all of our new friends are dressed up as!

beth said...

My kids aren't going to be able to go trick or treating this year. Their daddy has to work that night. But we'll be staying home and watching a scary movie and scarfing down candy anyways. They think that sounds like fun, too! Hope you have a great Halloween night! Don't eat too much candy, and make sure to brush your teeth. ;)