WRITTEN BY

i'm a pop warner cheerleader and i love to sing,cheer, and tumble.i dress like a tomboy.i'm learing to play guitar and am audting for Americia's Got Talent,Season 7.so watch out for me on your tv.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Higgins Amory

     Yesterday my class went to Higgins Armory. It was fun. We got a tour in a few rooms. Then we went in the children's room. There we could put on real armor helmets ( with the gloves* ) , dress up in costumes, play checkers and chest, put on a puppet show, play with dolls, and try on plastic armor. Not only did we try on plastic armor, but real armor, too! There was a monster room, too! It was fun! I wish every day could be a day at Higgins Armory.
                                                                            sigh.





*  Gloves to touch armor with or the armor will get yucky.

16 comments:

gina said...

It is such a fun place! Glad you guys had a good time. :)

Vodka Logic said...

I love Higgins Armory. Thanks for the reminder to go back soon.

Glad you had fun

Shelby-Grace said...

Sounds like a place my daughter and I would love to visit! Glad you had such a good time there!

beth said...

That sounds like lots of fun! I want to go!
Hope you have a very happy birthday! Beth. :)

Jocelyn said...

Happy Happy Bday! Hope you get to eat lots of yummy cake!!!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Looks like fun! Could you imagine having to fight someone in all that armor? Yikes!

Happy Birthday, Shaye! :)
hugs,
Jacky
@ The Sweetest Petunia

Shona Leah said...

Happy Birthday Shaye!
Glad you had so much fun learning at the Armory. ~Shona Leah

Mise said...

Happy birthday, Shaye. You look so like Laura Ingalls and write beautifully. xx

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great one :)

Unknown said...

How fun! Happy Birthday :)

Anonymous said...

Higgins Armory sounds like a really fun place to go. I love playing dress-up too!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday, Shaye. You are a very special girl, and I can tell your sisters, and mom and dad love you to pieces!
Happy Birthday, sweetie!

love miss dawn

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Happy Birthday!!! Like your blog!

Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

gina said...

Happy birthday Shaye- I LOVE you!

Gina said...

Happy birthday Shaye!!!

Tammy said...

Just came over to wish you a very Happy 8th Birthday! Hope you had a great one!

Tammy said...

Just came over to wish you a very Happy 8th Birthday! Hope you had a great one!