WRITTEN BY

i'm a pop warner cheerleader and i love to sing,cheer, and tumble.i dress like a tomboy.i'm learing to play guitar and am audting for Americia's Got Talent,Season 7.so watch out for me on your tv.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Wet Sponge Relay!

Guess what? I'm going to run the Wet Sponge Relay at Mackenna's birthday party. I already have it planned out. I'm going to run at the Beginning and let Brielle, Gianna or Madra ( Mother's nickname ) take over. ( I hope it can be that way. ) Blog you tomorrow telling you how it goes.

3 comments:

shaye said...

Amzing! I wish i were you. Oh! Wate a second. I'm you. Ah. Nothing gets you like a good old joke. Right.

gina said...

Shaye you crack me up. Thanks for helping at the party - hope you have fun too!

gina said...

That party was a huge success, thanks for all of your help!