WRITTEN BY

i'm a pop warner cheerleader and i love to sing,cheer, and tumble.i dress like a tomboy.i'm learing to play guitar and am audting for Americia's Got Talent,Season 7.so watch out for me on your tv.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Shark, seal, and dolphins


The Great White Sharks may be Earth's number one most dangerous shark but it's my favorite.


Fur Seals. Fur Seals. This one is really cute . What are Fur Seals? You don't know what Fur Seals are? Fur Seals are seals with fur, duh. I thought everybody knows that. Now that everybody at this beach knows what Fur Seals are. Everybody at this beach sing with me. Fur Seals. Fur Seals. This one is really cute.

I picked this one because it's a dolphin and it's so cute. I JUST LOVE CUTE DOLPHINS. Don't you.Yes. You do. Me to. And that's way I picked it.




This dolphin is jumping in the air. It's so cute. That's why I picked it.

1 comments:

gina said...

Shaye - I love this psot, especially the fur seal song. Very original!